- Real estate projects and acquisitions, planning, development, consultation, and merge of real properties.
- Resort development, timeshare, and fractional ownership.
- Industry “maquila” and commercial development related matters.
- Purchase and sale agreements, build to suit and lease agreements, construction agreements, trusts, mortgages agreements, and financing agreements.
- Corporate law matters.
- Real estate projects including (“ejido properties”), advice, planning, and consultation.
- Partner at TP Legal Group since January 2011.
- Partner at Baker & McKenzie (Mexico – 2002 to 2011).
- Partner at Martín-Sánchez, Torres y Tortolero Abogados (Tijuana, 1999 to 2002).
- Associate at Pasero y Martín-Sánchez (Tijuana, 1997 to 1999).
- Paralegal at Cervantes, Quijano y Gutiérrez (Tijuana, 1995 to 1997).
- University of San Diego, 1999.
- Law degree from “Universidad Iberoamericana”, 1998.
- Urban Land Institute (ULI).
- Member and former president in Baja California of the National Association of Corporate Attorneys (ANADE).
- Allinial Global.
- Panelist on several real estate, resort, industry, and “maquila” matters in Mexico and in the United States.