Our expertise in industrial, tourism, residential, and commercial projects allows us to efficiently achieve the results that the client desires, not only in legal matters but also in the business side of the project and with the required decisions in order to ensure its success.
The main services provided over the years in real estate projects involving private, “ejido”, and government property include:
- Condition of title and due diligence.
- Condominium regimes, fractional and time-share projects, industrial parks and covenants, conditions, and restrictions (CC&R’s).
- Acquisition, sale, and lease of real properties.
- Construction contracts, real estate trusts and lease built-to-suit contracts, among others.
- Compliance with real estate projects, including urban development, zoning, subdivision, development, and environmental matters.
- Analysis and advice relating to the application and regulations of Mexican customs law and foreign trade rules, among others.
- Governmental subsidies and utility service procurement.
The 2022 tax reform included several changes to the Federal
Under Mexican law, there are several corporate obligations that all