- Taxes and Administrative Law.
- Foreign trade.
- Partner at TP Legal Group. (since April 2020).
- “Anticorruption” Superior Court Judge in charge of the Specialized Chamber on Matters of Administrative Responsibilities and Corruption Combat in the State Court of Administrative Justice. (2019).
- General Director of Claims and Complaints for the Taxpayer Protection Agency. (2016-2018).
- General Director of Regulatory Studies for the Taxpayer Protection Agency. (2016).
- Federal Delegate in Baja California for the Taxpayer Protection Agency. (2014-2015).
- Federal Delegate for the Northwest Region (Baja California, Baja California Sur, Sonora, and Sinaloa) for the Taxpayer Protection Agency. (2012- 2013).
- Attorney at DELOITTE. (2010-2012).
- Deputy Visitor for the National Human Rights Commission in the Regional Offices in Tijuana, Baja California). (2006 – 2010).
- Deputy Visitor for the National Human Rights Commission in the Regional Offices in Nogales, Sonora). (2004 – 2006).
- Head of the Department of Legal Affairs and of Fiscal Bonded Warehouses of Customs Office at the Mexico City International Airport. (2002 – 2003).
- Customs officer in Tijuana Border Offices, as well as at the International airport. (2000 – 2001).
- Masters Degree in Public Law from “Universidad Anáhuac”, (2003).
- Law Degree from “Universidad Autónoma de Baja California”, (2001).