Today, November 23, 2022, the 3rd Resolution of the Amendments to the Foreign Trade General Rules for 2022 was published in the Federal Official Gazette in which, as anticipated in prior resolutions published on the webpage of the Service of Tax Administration, the following was included:
- The effective date of the obligation to transmit the alphanumeric code (folio fiscal de CFDI) with the bill of lading complement to dispatch merchandise will be January 1, 2023.
- Rules related to the registration, suspension, and reincorporation to the Register of Importers of Products of the Basic Food Basket (canasta basica) are published.
- Different rules are modified to update the tariff codes of the new law of the general import and export tariff schedule that will tentatively effective as of December, as well as references to its publication (Glossary, 2.1.2, 2.4.1, 3.1.5, 4.3.9, 4.5.31).
- In the same sense, it is expected the publication of modifications to annexes 2, 4, 7, 8, 9, 10, 12, 14, 17, 18, 20, 21, 22, 23, 25, 27, and 28 of the rules.
- The wording or normative references are updated without affecting the rule’s substance (3.1.29, 3.5.1, 3.5.3, 3.7.20, 4.3.2, 4.6.2).
You can consult the publication at the following link for a better understanding or reference: