New deadline for the implementation of the outsourcing labor reform
On July 31, 2021, the Federal government published an extension to implement the outsourcing and employee profit-sharing reform.
The new deadline for transferring employees and apply for the registry as a specialized services company is August 31, 2021.
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR THE EXTENSION
- Review the operations between companies of the same corporate group to determine if it is necessary to restructure the corporate operations.
- Analyze and review outsourcing agreements to determine the actions that need to be taken.
- Analyze the insourcing services to confirm compliance with the requirements and conditions and implement the corresponding registry.
- Analyze the contracts for specialized services or works and ensure they do not involve activities related to their corporate purpose or economic activity.
- Surveillance and ensure that the specialized services register (REPSE).
For any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Alejandro Pedrín | firstname.lastname@example.org
Héctor Torres-López | email@example.com
Leobardo Tenorio-Malof | firstname.lastname@example.org
Mauricio Tortolero | email@example.com
Alejandro Ceballos | firstname.lastname@example.org
Elio Sánchez | email@example.com
Iván Curiel-Villaseñor | firstname.lastname@example.org
Raúl Escamilla-Sanromán | email@example.com