- Tax advice, planning, consultation, and litigation; value added tax.
- Tax treaties.
- Customs advice, planning, consultation, and litigation.
- Maquila related matters: negotiations with shelters, shelter agreements, and shelter phase outs.
- NAFTA and trade agreements.
- Corporate matters: mergers and acquisitions.
- Partner at TP Legal Group since January 2011.
- Partner at Baker & McKenzie (Mexico – 1994 to 2011).
- KPMG (Tijuana 1993 – 1994).
- University of California, Davis, 2000.
- Tax degree from “Universidad Autónoma de Baja California”, 1995.
- Law degree from “Universidad Autónoma de Baja California”, 1994.
- Foreign Trade Committee of Incomex.
- Tax Commission of the Baja California Accountant’s Institute.
- Western Maquila Trade Association.
- National Association of Corporate Attorneys, Bar Association (ANADE)
- Allinial Global
- Professor of a tax course at the Accounting School of the “Universidad Autónoma de Baja California”.
- Professor of a business law course of the MBA degree at the Accounting School of the “Universidad Autónoma de Baja California”.
- Panelist on several taxes, customs, and maquila matters in Mexico and in the United States.