- Trial Attorney.
- Labor and employment advice, planning, consultancy, and litigation.
- Civil Litigation.
- Business Law.
- Partner at TP Legal Group since January 2011.
- Senior Associate of Baker & McKenzie S.C. (Mexico – 2003 to 2011).
- Associate of Martín-Sánchez, Torres y Tortolero Abogados (Tijuana, Baja California – 2000 to 2003).
- Court Clerk assistant of the Federal Court, in the Third Judicial Circuit (Guadalajara, Jalisco – 1998 to 2000).
- Law degree from the Universidad Panamericana, 2000, Mexico.
- Postgraduate program in Social Science and Negotiation (dispute resolution mechanisms), at University of Notre Dame, Notre Dame, Indiana.
- Postgraduate program in Labor and Employment Law, at the Legal Studies Institute of the Supreme Court of Justice of the Nation.
- Certification program in Litigation Skills and Trial Practice, at the American Bar Association (ABA-ROLI) – Chapter Mexico.
- Postgraduate program in Human Resources and Management, at CETYS Universidad, Mexico.
- National Association of Corporate Attorneys, Bar Association (ANADE).
- Association of Human Resources of the Tijuana Industry (ARHITAC).
- Allinial Global
- Maquila and Exportation Industry Association of Tijuana (AIM).
- National Society of Human Resources Management (SHRM-San Diego).
- Mexican Employers Association (COPARMEX).